The copyright of this printed article made by the Japanese Society of Computational Statistics (hereafter the Society) is prescribed as follows:
- Ownership of the copyright
The copyright of any paper printed in the Journal of the Japanese Society of Computational Statistics (JJSCS) belongs to each author, however, the authors shall give permission to the Society as to the following three statements:
- Any paper or article in JJSCS may be open to the public through published works made by the Society or on the World Wide Web.
- Any paper or article in JJSCS may be open to the public as digital works through electronic library or similar services that the Society authorizes.
- The Society reserves the right to make copies of any paper or article in JJSCS.
- Ownership of the moral right as to the copyright
The moral right as to the copyright of any paper printed in JJSCS belongs to each author.
- Conditions for copying, reproduction, translation and adaptation
- Report to the Society is required when the authors of the papers printed in JJSCS copy, reproduce, translate and adapt his or her work, or let another person do so.
- A person who wants to copy, reproduce, translate and adapt any paper printed in the journal is required to apply to the Editorial Board of JJSCS for them and the Board will tell him or her whether the permission is given or not by the owner of the copyright.
- When a person copies, reproduces, translates or adapts any paper printed in JJSCS, the volume and the page number should be clearly indicated.
- The author is responsible for all problems relating to a paper printed in JJSCS, and the Society takes no responsibility. The Chief of the Editorial Board of JJSCS, however reserves the right to ask about such problems or how the author has or is dealing with the problem.
Please contact the chief of the Editorial Board of JJSCS when you need any information from or to make inquiries of the Board of JJSCS.
We (the Editorial Board of JJSCS) consider these prescriptions described above as being approved by all the authors of the papers printed in JJSCS. If you can not agree to them, please contact the Editorial Board.
All the prescriptions and information described above in English are a translation of the copyright articles in "Bulletin of the Computational Statistics of Japan".